Affordable auto insurance in Michigan with the best personal service from Kalamazoo Insurance
While your car insurance might be required, don’t dismiss it and just look for the fastest and cheapest option. Every time you drive, you take on risk to yourself, your vehicle, and others on the road. We’ll make sure you’re properly covered in any situation.
At Kalamazoo Insurance, we are committed to you—your safety, your future, and your peace of mind. We’ll make sure you have coverage you can afford while also making sure you understand all your options.
We have many insurance choices available to help protect you and your vehicle when you drive.
Types of Car Insurance
Car insurance doesn’t just cover damage to your car, truck, van, or SUV in case of an accident. You may also need to protect yourself from expenses related to injury, property damage, theft, and storms.
- Collision: covers expenses related to the repair or replacement of your vehicle if it is damaged in a collision or accident
- Property Damage Liability: covers expenses related to damage of someone else’s property—homes, vehicles, buildings, and more if an accident is your fault
- Bodily Injury Liability: covers expenses related to the injury of another driver or pedestrian if an accident is your fault
- Personal Injury Protection: covers medical bills plus related expenses (like income continuation) if you and/or passengers in your vehicle are hurt in an accident
- Comprehensive: covers expenses to repair or replace your vehicle if it is damaged in situations like theft or weather conditions (storms, hail)
- Property Protection: covers expenses related to damage to other buildings, parked vehicles, and other stationary structures
Some of these coverages are required by Michigan law. Our agents will make sure you understand what you need and what they recommend for your personal situation.
We Offer Insurance for All Vehicles
Many of our customers have more than just a car to insure. Don’t forget insurance for your vehicles and toys. You never know what might happen, and we can be there for you.
Ask us about bundled coverage for:
- Motorcycle insurance
- Boat insurance
- ATV insurance
- Recreational vehicle RV insurance
Coverage for these vehicles can include theft, damage, and liability. Don’t lose your expensive vehicle because it isn’t insured.
Why Choose Kalamazoo Insurance for Your Auto Insurance
At Kalamazoo Insurance, we believe in helping you understand what’s covered and what’s not. We’ll be your personal insurance guide, working hard to understand your situation and budget and finding the affordable car insurance coverage that’s right for you.
If you’re looking for personal service, we are the right provider for you. We invite you into our Kalamazoo, Michigan office anytime for a one-on-one explanation of your coverage. That’s a level of service that you won’t get from a 1-800 number or big national hotline.
Let Us Shop Multiple Insurance Providers
Kalamazoo Insurance is an insurance broker with access to insurance from multiple carriers. We will price the policy we suggest for you with multiple carriers to ensure you get the most coverage at the best price.
To learn more about your car and vehicle insurance options, contact Kalamazoo Insurance. We’ll work hard to learn about your situation, ensure you have enough coverage, and give you a competitive quote. You’ll have peace of mind every time you’re behind the wheel. Call (269) 978-6100 or email us today.